Baby massage is an ancient art used across many cultures. Touch is our first sense and the central element of massage. It is a vital part of our wellbeing. Touch is both reassuring and calming and we use it instinctively for these purposes.
At Seedlings we believe in taking care of your child’s wellbeing: body and mind throughout their growth. Massage is the perfect way to begin this unique journey. The massage is a communication between the infant and carer - special bonding time. A time to slow down and enjoy being and being ‘together’.
Benefits are both special and long-lasting;
- Stimulation aiding neurological and physical development , including muscle tone and muscle development
- Early communication
- Relief- Gas and colic and reflux
- Helping to alleviate constipation
- Soothing growing pains
- Muscular tension release (Physical and psychological)
- Helping with teething discomfort
- Helping to release mucus and nasal congestion
- Improved sleep patterns
Find a course
Would you like to learn baby massage? To enrol on to our 6 week course please click below. You will see a full listing of current, available locations.
Learn at home
Can't find a course at a suitable time or location? We're offering you the option of learning with our qualified instructor in the comfort of your own home. Get in touch via email or phone to discuss details.